Hi I'm Matilda Photographer and Designer.
I came up with the name MiCreations about 10 years ago. I was heavily into jewellery making at the time (as I couldn't find any work in the photography field), and I need a name that reflected what I was doing. The name MiCreations came to me in a dream, and it fitted perfect. My initials are MI, and I was (and still am) creating. So it was a perfect fit.
My photography had a bit of a detour from the time I graduated until now. But I love what I do! I love taking photos' and creating those memories!
Here are some random things you may or may not know about me.
1. I'm a single mum
2. I have South American Heritage
3. I have no middle name
4. Eating raw mushrooms gives me the hiccups (yes it's true!)
5. I studied a BA of visual arts, photography being my major, but did you know I did a minor in printmaking
6. I never thought I would become a portrait photographer. I thought I always sucked at it!
7. I love living in the country.