Saturday, May 29, 2010

Behind

I'm behind. So very very very behind.

I didn't mean to get behind. It just happened.

A Lot of drama's have been happening. Once of those dramas was that be one beloved material item, my nikon d90 broke. It's in for repairs. It's taking ages. I'm still waiting on GIO to tell me if it will be covered or not.

So in the mean time I have been using the old camera, which is Kayla's camera. She still takes photo's with the camera too, so I have to separate her and my photo's (when she does take photo's that is).
Don't get me wrong my old camera is/was a great camera, but it has nothing on my d90. It shoots raw (the fuji), which is a yay! But it's so very slow that I miss out on some great shots cause it takes forever to save data in between shots. Trying to shoot manual on the fuji is also extremely painful. I shot RAW for a while, but essentially gave up with it as it was just too painful.

So considering I have to work with mediocre equipment, I have to say I have done pretty well to only miss 1 more day!
So ll up my 365 project is 363, but hey missing 2 days is nothing in comparison.

1 comment:

  1. Awe still dont have your camera fixed. That's like torture. Hope that you get it back soon, but your photos still look great anyway. I was excited too see such a big update.

    ReplyDelete