Saturday, January 8, 2011

Miles Smash Cake

Miles never had a smash cake when he turned 1. So I figured I would wait until he turned 2 and do it for him then. I figured that since he loves food so much it would be a piece of cake (pun intended).  Well be became a bit overwhelmed. I don't blame him, I mean I had the backdrop set up and I had my lighting kit (new, as I was trialling it out, and I'm in love with it, makes the light look really natural and not artificial). So for some of the images I had to sit with him, and let me tell you it's very hard to take photo's with your son sitting in your lap. Thank goodness I had my sister on hand, I set the camera all she had to do was press the shutter. So I got some shots at least. 
Kayla also wanted to be apart of it (for the cake). So you may see her dress or foot etc in some of the shots but I don't mind. 
Click to make it bigger. 

So here is the photo(s) of the week. Miles Smash Cake. I have decided to do a storyboard with this one, because there was more than 1 image that I liked. I will eventually print these off in a book. Oooh which reminds me I need to finish off last years book so I can get it printed. 


2 comments: