Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mothers Group Session

On Friday 21st Jan I had a mothers group session. It was 5 mums and 6 kids. It was big, and it took a while, but it was loads of fun.
I took around 200 shots in a space of 90 minutes. The editing took the longest. But the kids were at their dads for the weekend, so I got all my editing done in 1 day! Which was awesome, I was on a roll with the editing. I just couldn't stop cause I was in love with the images and how they turned out.

Here is a sneak peak of some from the day.

Click to make bigger
Master D & Mum N

Click to make bigger
Mum F & Master H

Click to make bigger
Master M & Mum A

click to make bigger
Mum B with Master H & Master A

click to make bigger
Mum R & Miss E

Even though it was a hot day, I really loved the light and colour of these images. Needless to say this location is a winner and I will be shooting there again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment