Monday, May 16, 2011

A Serious Note

I take my job very seriously.  I'm a professional. I love what I do.

I do however do not appreciate people bad mouthing me or my business.  If you have an issue with ANYTHING, the please contact me directly to discuss the issues so they can be resolved.  You can contact me via phone on 0410533861 or by email matilda@lovemicreations.com .
I DO NOT appreciate my name and my business being slandered on a public website, whether that is Facebook, my Blog, or even my Website.
This comes about due to 3rd party accusing me of false advertising on my own facebook page. I was not even aware of this until a client told me about the comment that they made on my page. (I saw it on the Friday, they made the comment late Wednesday evening).  I have page notifier on my facebook page, but sometimes it doesn't always work, and I don't always get comments come through to my email. This particular comment I never received (and I have no idea why).
When I finally saw the comment I tired to contact the 3rd party, but I was unable to do so.  Facebook is a great marketing tool, but it's not always the best for communication. It would have been better for this person to contact me directly via email or even by phone.
Oh and I was not false advertising, I had full right (and legal right at that too), to advertise the images on my facebook page.  I had not done anything wrong.

So as noted previously if you have any concerns, or unhappy about anything, please contact me directly rather than comment on facebook.

Thank you.

Matilda - MiCreations.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl! You did nothing wrong...at all!!

    ReplyDelete