Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sale

It's been quite the last few weeks, with winter and all, but I still have been working hard.  I have decided to have a SALE.  Now everyone loves a good sale.
I have had a lot of clients tell me they love their photo's and would love to get more, so I figured this would be a good way for clients to get more for less.
I've gone over all the photo's, and found some that I didn't include in galleries, so I have put them in there.

Now of course there are terms and conditions regarding the sale, so here is my flyer:


You can also download it HERE

I figured this will also be a good way to get prints as gifts, because prints make excellent presents, especially with Christmas not all that far away. 

Sale
Get up to 50% off
Prints & Discs

Terms & Conditions

·         Minimum Order $50
·         Discount is progressive on Edited Images
Orders over $50 get 10% off
Orders over $100 get 20% off
Orders over $200 get 30% off
Orders over $350 get 40% off
Orders Over $500 get 50% off
·         All unedited images get 25% off
·         A $5 per image processing fee applies to have any 'unedited images' edited.
·         Orders will only be accepted via the shopping cart from the
 www.lovemicreations.com website
·         There is NO discount on postage
·         Galleries will be open from 9am 8th August 2011
·         Orders placed before this date will not be receive a discount
·         All orders must be placed by 5pm 19th August 2011
·         All orders MUST be paid for by 2pm on 24th August 2011
·         Sale only applies to customers who placed orders from October 2010 to June 2011
·         Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery
·         ALL SALES ARE FINAL



No comments:

Post a Comment