Thursday, February 16, 2012

Changes

I have a few goals to achieve this year, and some of them involve MiCreations. So you may see a few changes here and there.
1st thing you may have noticed is that the layout of my blog has changed, well don't fear, I'm just testing out updates that blogger has made.  Some things I like, some things I do not like.  But it's all trial and error.

The other thing you may have noticed is that I've put Matilda Iglesias Creations instead of Photography, because that's what MiCreations stands for. So just testing that out see if I like it.  Either way, it's never going to replace MiCreations, that's here to stay, but sometimes you have to try something new to see if it's better, if you know what I mean.

I've also added adsense to my blog.  Just to my blog, and not to my website.

I have registered for adwords.

So you can see lots of changes. Because I want 2012 to be a great year for MiCreations.

See you at your next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment