Sunday, June 24, 2012

30 Days of My Kids - Day 17

17Jun2012_3231 by LoveMicreations
17Jun2012_3231, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.
We have a season pass to the Halls Gap Zoo. We love going there as they have a good range of animals, and the kids always have a great time when we are there.

While Kayla was watching some of the zoo keepers I captured this image of Miles. I just totally love the 'blue steel' look he is giving me.

One thing I love about the Halls Gap Zoo is they have a great playground area.  There is this chubby house, that is the home to 3 ferrets.  The kids love playing in this chubby house.  But what I love is the window.  It makes for great photo's.
I couldn't decide which image I like the most, so I did a storyboard instead.

Miles
17jun2012m

And can't forget my beautiful girl Kayla
17jun2012

These images make up for my 'non' days.

Enjoy,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment