Thursday, October 21, 2010

What we are not

I've been up since stupid o'clock (that being 2am, thanks to my son, who is not sick, he was just being random!) Well I have had a lot of time on my hands, and well one of my fellow photographer friends, posted this link on facebook. And I thought I would share!

Four things your Photographer is and is not!

And it is very true.
Photography is not just about pointing and shooting.  It is about being patient. It may also mean that I might have to get a bit (or a lot) dirty, just so they can get that perfect shot.
I'm also a mum, so being a mum is also a job in itself.

When many people ask about pricing, sometimes they get a shock.  they think "Wow that much". Well yes THAT much.  Some places 10 times as much. It's not just about taking the photo, editing takes it's time as well.
So if you want your 100+ photo's in 24 hours, well then you will pay for it n $$.

I have more to say, but my head can't communicate with my hands atm, i'm too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment