Sunday, March 6, 2011

O Family

Mrs T, is my hairdresser (she always have funky hair that I love), she knew I did photography but decided to book me for a family session after seeing some photo's I took from one of her friends (love client referrals, so keep them coming).
This shoot got rescheduled a couple of times. The first time was because Miles was sick (he had gastro), and I didn't want to make anyone else sick. Well it ended up on the day of the shoot I felt like crap too, so it's just as well we rescheduled. The next time, was because my stupid diary had labour day on the wrong day! It had it listed down as the 7th, rather than the 14th! I think those people over in diary land need to get their facts straight, cause this isn't the first time something has happened like that.  I have seen a calendar (one printed by a school too mind you), that had Australia Day listed as the 25th January!
Anyway, so the 5th of March is the day we had our photoshoot. It was such a fantastic autumn day. I think we are going to have a better autumn than we have had a summer. Drove out to their house for a location shoot, and had a great time, it was relaxed, which is exactly what you want.


Miss J and Master L were a pleasure to photograph too. I got all my editing done too! I had no kids to distract me! I was on a roll.

I hope Mrs T and the O Family enjoy the shots I created for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment