Thursday, March 31, 2011

week 14 - random

week 14 - random by LoveMicreations
week 14 - random, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

I purchased some new photoshop actions during the week (MCP & Forabella), and I have been playing with the actions all week, and I'm in love.

This photo was pure luck. I had the camera out to see if I could complete a JustMommie Challenge. That didn't end up happening, but I did capture (what i think) this fantastic photo of my daughter Kayla.
I just adore how the wind has flown out her hair like that. I processed this win my new actions too, I just love how it has come out, it's just so yummy!

Oh and i'm fully aware week 2 in the month of april will be Kayla again, but that's what having a random week is all about, it can be anything, and this time around it's my Kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment