Thursday, September 29, 2011

Catch up and other info

Ok well we are all on the mend.  100% better, yay!  I tell you what it's no fun when you are sick, and your kids are sick at the same time.  No one takes care of mum when she is sick hey.

So what's been happening? I hear you say.  Well I have been doing some 'free' sessions in my home studio. I have this great indoor kit, which I have tested out on my kiddies, but I needed some subjects.  So I posted on facebook (great marketing tool), and got some sessions.  I'm still after some sessions to build up my portfolio. I have a great 'outdoor' portfolio, but need to build up my indoor portfolio.
The sessions I have had are Miss H, a newborn.  She was a premmie, so currently 5 weeks, but still as tiny as a newborn (she's only like 6lbs!).
Then there was Miss M. She is 8 months old, had no hair, but still adorable.
Then siblings Miss J aged 6, and her brother Master J aged 3.5.

I had a great time shooting these sessions.

I am still after the following:
Newborn baby BOY (aged 2 weeks to 6 weeks young)
Baby boy aged 4-10 months old
Girl aged 3
Boy aged 4-7

So if you know of anyone that falls into these categories, email me at matilda@lovemicreations.com for bookings.
These sessions will have the session fee waved.  You will receive NO PRINTS.  Prints are available for purchased however. All models (parents) will need to sign a model release as these images will be used on my website/blog/facebook page for advertising and marketing.

Images of my current sessions will soon be posted, along with my 52 project images.

Thanks for getting this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment