Thursday, September 29, 2011

w38

w38 by LoveMicreations
w38, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

I don't have many photo's of my kids together. I have great ones of them separate, but trying to get them together is like a nightmare for me. I get really frustrated. I don't mean to but it happens (I'm sure you can relate).

Well on this particular day we went out to take some photo's. I did get some great ones. And well we were walking back to the car, and I captured this image. This was taken on auto. Yes I normally shoot in manual, however I didn't want to miss the shot, so I switched the dial and this is what I captured.
I adore this image. It reminds me of an image that I took in May 2010, which I also have as a canvas on my wall.
So yes there are no faces, but this image is so very much how my kids are.

Enjoy it as much as I do.

Matilda

1 comment:

  1. I think this image is bueatiful. You dont need their faces to capture their personalities.

    ReplyDelete