Thursday, March 15, 2012

day 08

day 08 bonus 2 by LoveMicreations
day 08 bonus 2, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.
I took some other shots (portraits of my mum and sis which I will include later), but I decided that I would have this as my main image.

We were down on the beach in Werribee South. I found this bit of drift wood (about the size of my forearm) on the beach. I thought it was really interesting. I got my sister to hold it up against the sky so I could get a capture of it.
I just love the texture of the wood and the way the seaweed is intertwined in around the roots.

Here are some other photo's that I took on the day (to make up for the crap ones I took the other day)
day 08
This is my mum. She had this not so flattering picture for facebook, and I told her I would take one for her.  This is how it turned out.

day 08 bonus
This is my Sister.  She also had a profile picture on facebook that desperately needed to be updated.
Am I not a great daughter and sister :D



Enjoy,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment