Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Challenge - Day 01

day 01 by LoveMicreations
day 01, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

I haven't picked up my camera in a while. I kind of miss taking regular photo's (besides that of my kids).
So I thought for March I would set myself a challenge. A photo a day. For all of March.
However I didn't decide to do this challenge until Sunday evening, and that was already the 4th. So I'm 4 days late, opps, but I still plan on taking 31 photo's, just means I will finish on the 4th of April instead.

I've also decided to shoot only using my 90mm macro lens. Sometimes it's good to give you limitations, makes you want to experiment even more.

Day 1.
Water from my tap. Tried to get the water as sharp as possible. Might do a redo of this one, but with the tripod. There are elements I like, but I know I could do better. This one was the best out of the bunch.

Enjoy,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment