Saturday, April 21, 2012

Camera Bag

Camer Bag by LoveMicreations
Camer Bag, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

This is a pretty crappy photo, because well it's taken with my mobile. The point is to show you my camera bag.
Ok so it's not exactly a bag. It's a beauty case. I bought it ages ago, and I did make a big insert for it. I found this insert not suitable for this bag, so I started to make it again. Well Lets just say that I dumped that Idea when I made a mistake making it twice.
Well the other day I had this idea of using my small inserts in there. Well last night as I was cleaning up (as I was trying to find my ipod so I could go for a walk), I got out my camera gear (as I was also putting it away), and thought I would try it. And well it works. The one in the middle I have had for a while, and used heaps. The pink one on the left, and the blue one on the right I made a long time ago to sell, but they never sold, so I figured if no one is going to buy them I might as well put them to good use. And well all 3 fit perfect in there, so they are all mine now :D.
The other advantage is that I can just take out one insert and put it in another bag straight away (that was the whole point of me making them, that they could be interchangeable). Ok so the colours don't exactly match, but such is life, it does the job.
And yes that's my gear in there, hence why I had to take a photo with my phone.

If you would like an insert, please contact me at lovemicreations@gmail.com

Thanks,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment