Thursday, April 26, 2012

Website Down, but not for long

Today I was suppose to have a photography session, however the little girl (who shares the same name as me :D ) is not feeling well :( so we have had to reschedule.
This has cause me to have some free time to catch up doing boring business stuff.  That really has to get done.  Well It's just as well because if I left it later you would have found that you would not be able to access my website at all.
My domain runs out tomorrow (it's renewed now), opps.  The reason I didn't get a renewal was because I forgot I signed up with an account I don't use any more.  Needless to say I'm having all my emails forwarded now, and in a few months time, this email will be closed.
I'm also changing over my web hosting. So if you suddenly find you can't get access to my website, never fear it is just a minor hiccup and will be up and running in 24-48hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment