Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Iceberg

GlaciersARG_Panorama1 by LoveMicreations
GlaciersARG_Panorama1, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.
I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately. Especially with my photography. Sunday's RunTheGap really got me thinking about my landscapes (as per yesterday's post).
Today while I was doing some file clean up. I realised I still have photo's from my holiday to edit.
Then I realised, wait a minute, I have loads of panorama's!
And bless photoshop for photomerge :D

So this is my 1st pano I've created from my trip. The photo was taken while on a cruise to see the Glaciers in El Calafate Argentina. And yes the iceberb/s are that blue. The textures and colours are just breathtaking.

Here it is in Black and White as well.

GlaciersARG_Panorama1bw

Enjoy,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment