Monday, May 28, 2012

A Landscape - for a change

17Feb2012_1670 by LoveMicreations
17Feb2012_1670, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

If I could find my Grampians map I could tell you exactly where in the Grampians this is, but alas I have no idea where my map is.

When I first started photography (a long time ago), I hated taking photo's of people. I was seriously hopeless at 'portraits' of any kind.
So I stuck to landscapes, both natural and urban. I have some black and white prints (A2 size +) from back in the day when I use to process in a lab. I still love these images.
Now however I'm so use to photographing people that when it comes to landscapes, I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.
The other factor is time. To get some of the better shots, it means sunset and sunrise. Which currently is difficult to do being a single parent :(
So how times have changed.

So I have a mission to take some decent landscape that I can say I'm proud of.

So enjoy this one.

Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment