Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Days of My Kids - Day 30

30Jun2012_3847-1 by LoveMicreations
30Jun2012_3847-1, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

Wow 30 days, it's finally here... ok well been and gone.
I must say I have really enjoyed this little project and would like to do it again, but I think I might try it in spring. Might do it as a seasonal thing.

Well this shot ended up being a JPEG file and not RAW! I have no idea how that happened. Must have had the camera on when I was pushing buttons and didn't notice that I changed the settings.

Either way, I'm still able to edit.

We were up at Safeway... er Woolies. She the thing is I grew up knowing it as Woolies for the 1st 9 years of my life. Then we moved to Melbourne, and well there it was known as Safeway. So I then grew up knowing it as Safeway, and now it's back to woolies.... it gets confusing.
Anyway, so we we up at Woolies. We walked up there, Miles is on his trike, you can't tell it here, but he is. We were there cause I had to buy 1 thing that I forgot the day before (blister bandaids, they only had the scholls brand, and imo don't bother they are crappy), Well what should have been a 15 min trip took over an hour. They were having a 'fresh food people' fair and their was colouring in, face painting, and free fruit. Miles hogged, and I mean hogged the watermelon. He ate 90% of the watermelon, it was quite funny. In fact they woolies employee had to take a photo of the tray to prove that my boy at most of it. He was chowing it down.
I just love how he is looking at it. Cute as. And yes he does try to be my little helper. Bless him.

Enjoy,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment