Monday, July 2, 2012

See the difference

sooc+edited by LoveMicreations
sooc+edited, a photo by LoveMicreations on Flickr.

I took this photo of my boy because I wanted to capture the moment (ok so I didn't get him looking up as I was wanting, but I still like it, cause you can see his top). I did not change my settings and it ended way over exposed. The image on the left is straight out of the camera aka sooc. The image on the right is my edited image. If you didn't see it sooc then I highly doubt that you would have been able to tell.

So why am I showing this. Well for a different reasons. 1. images can be saved, 2. shoot raw, 3. choose a photographer who knows what they are doing.

So just because you're friend down the road has a 'fancy' camera doesn't mean they know what they are doing. Choose a professional - choose me :D

Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment