Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 66 - 8th Mar 2010

I decided the image for the day would be a storyboard.

Monday was a public holiday here for us (labour day). So we went over to the playground to have a play. I had been raining on and off for the last couple of days and the kids were starting to get cabin fever.

Kayla and Miles both love the puddles. Miles was wearing gum boots (they are too big though as he is inbetween sizes), and he was like 'what the hell are these?, they are stupid' and so took them off straight away.

Miles is such an earthy baby (well he is a Capricorn and that is an earth symbol. He loves to have his hands and feet in the earth. He is very much a touch/feel kid.



I do need to get him some waterproof out wear. I had one, but it was Kayla's and it was pink, and I gave it to a friend for her little girl. Because as you can clearly see, Miles is saturated! But he didn't care. I think that was he 3rd outfit for the day anyway.

Oh and all my photo's will now be watermarked with MiCreations (blog here I like my new watermark logo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment