Sunday, March 7, 2010

Five days a week.

I'm going to add a new element to my blog.

I have been thinking about this for a while. I got the idea from Sunny Mummy. Each day Stacey has a 'thing' for that day. Like Thursdays are 'Thankful Thursdays' etc.

Well I plan to do the same. But just Monday-Friday. Once I think of things for Saturday/Sunday then I will add them.

Ok so this is what My list is going to be
Inspirational Monday Inspirational quotes, affirmations or stories
Writing words Tuesday Stories, or poems written by me
Creative Wednesday paintings or drawings made by me
Tried and Tested Thursday Recipes from the kitchen that I love and will share
Useful Friday tips or all kinds.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm looking forward to Tried and Tested Thursday especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i'm looking forward to each too.

    I have so many recipes for Thursday though! Not too sure what I'm going to start with.

    ReplyDelete