Monday, December 14, 2009

Blocking, Running and Dirt

More from my shoot the other day.

This particular play ground has fake grass (not the normal wood chips, like you see at playgrounds). Which is great, because when you have a baby that crawls, fake grass is better than wood chips.

Well Miles was trying to crawl on the concrete, and he was successfully, only problem was I didn't want him ruining his pants, so I took him off. Normally when I lie him down, he is quick smart to get back up again. But this time he just laid there. So I got Kayla to lay down next to him.

This is the result


and


Not much later, Miles was back to crawling around. He decided that the no longer liked the fake grass and wanted to crawl on the concrete.


Kayla well she was just running around and having fun, then she starts running back to me

she's saying something, but I don't understand because I'm not close enough to hear. She definitely runs like a girl. Once she was closer to me I finally could understand what she was saying. She was saying 'I'm scared, I no like the dark'. She didn't like the shade of the trees of where she was playing (? yeah go figure!)

So she started walking along the stones, while Miles, well he was eating the dirt.


So that was our adventure.

Contact me if you would like me to capture you own, kids or even pets adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment