Monday, December 14, 2009

Resolution

Yes I'm aware that it's not the new year yet, but I have thought about a couple of things that I would like to achieve in 2010. So I figured I should write them down before I forget.

1. Lose (ideally) 12k. I'm currently 74/75k. My bmi is 26(something). It should and needs to be under 25. The wii fit suggests I get to 22 bmi, which means 62k. So that means 12. So my goal is:
Lose 12K, 1k a month

2. Read 12 books
I managed to read 17 books this year, so I know it's possible.
List of books to (possibly) read.
- Harry Potter and the half blood prince
- Harry Potter and the deathly hallows
- To kill a mockingbird
- Battle axis trilogy
- Tomorrow series (I've already read book 1 & 2)
- Baby I did a bad thing (but haven't we all)
- Blood is the new black

3. Project 365
Take a photo each day and upload it on here.

I will add more when I think of more.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on writing down your goals. That is the first step in achieving them. Being accountable to someone else also help keeps you motivated when you can't be bothered doing anything.
    Breaking down your goal into small chunks eg daily, weekly and monthly targets helps keep you on track

    ReplyDelete