Thursday, December 17, 2009

Organised

Am I organised or what!

I've got my bag packed (just needs a few more things, but I still need them at the moment so I can't pack them yet.

I've got Kayla and Miles bag packed, oh and Adam's bag packed as well, and he isn't leaving for another week!

Just need to wrap a few more presents and it's all done.

X's laptop is loaded with photo's, movies, tv shows and music. The ipod is loaded with music and books.

Will get Kayla to pick the toys she wants to take on the day.

Not long until I'm on holidays yay!

One thing is for sure, just because I'm on holiday's doesn't mean that my 'alfalfa zone' doesn't go out the window. I will be taking healthy snacks and foods along with me. And I will be stopping into fruit and veg markets and getting fresh produce to make salads.
I can stick to it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment