Monday, December 14, 2009

Finished

I just finished reading "Confessions of a Reformed Dieter" by AJ Rochester. Excellent book, and I definitely will be reading it again. Ok listening to it again, as it was an audio book (one I borrowed from the library).

I think I'm addicted to audio books now. I can do all the mundane things that I do everyday, but read a book! I mean how cool is that. I love my ipod for that! So now I might buy some audio books. One of the books I would like though doesn't come as an audio book... just yet... well I couldn't find it in the itunes store, so who knows. Anyway, the point is, I listened to this book over 3 days, where if I were to read it, it would have taken me 2 weeks!

So I'm going to apply some of her techniques, well the fact of the matter is I already have, so that's a good start.

Oh and listen to more audio books.

No comments:

Post a Comment