Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I gave him one

I put on my facebook page "would it be wrong for me to give Miles one of his Christmas presents?"

50% of people said Yes
50% of people said No

Some people could see my reasoning behind it.

This is/was my reasoning.

1. We leave for our road trip on 20th. I was going to give him 1 of his presents on the 19th. But no point giving it to him then, when he can only play it for 1 day.
2. I'm not lugging it with me on the road trip (the big ones, I am taking some little ones).
3. He is going to get stuff when we get to our destination anyway
4. When we get back he is going to open the rest of them, and his birthday stuff

So that's justifiable enough... I gave him one. A pelican pull along toy, he likes it.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a good reason! I want to give Zeke one of his already... for no reason other than I know he'll like it and I want to see him enjoy it. I am being strong and waiting till Christmas though!

    Glad Miles liked his toy... those pull along things are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He deserves to have something to play with now.

    ReplyDelete