Sunday, December 13, 2009

Think Think Think

Ok so I already have a blog, but it's for my business MiCreations and well I figured it would be good to having another blog for all the random stuff that I have going on.

I doubt many if any will follow, but hey, who cares, these are just my random thoughts. What got me thinking about it was really 2 things.

1. On AP someone suggest the 365 day project. Where basically you take a photo each day of the year. I thought this was a fantastic idea. So I'm going to attempt to do it. I usually have my camera not far from my reach anyway. And since I'm going to be away on holidays when 1st Jan happens, what the heck. So we'll see if i can actually do it. I'm going to try. I'll have a mini goal of 30 days. That's achievable, and since they wont really be MiCreations (my webpage not blog this time) based, it doesn't really fit, if you know what I mean.

2. I'm listening to "Confessions of a Reformed Dieter" by AJ Rochester (ex bigger loser host), which I will add is a very good book (I have to say I'm loving audio books, why didn't I think to do it before?!), anyway things she mentioned in there make sense. If you make yourself accountable.... ok so i don't remember exactly what she said, but i know in my head what i mean :p

Also the other thing is I'm not on MM anymore. I use to like that place, but since I'm no longer a member and never will be (long story, and if you want to know I will explain), I need somewhere to put my random blab.

So yeah that's it in a nutshell... except I don't really think it makes sense, oh well. I will know what it means.

ha!

Now to have fun with photoshop to make this place more like me!

xx Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment