Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Consent - Release Form

I put this on facebook, but i'm also going to put it here.

Some of you have given me your written consent to use the creations I have made for you on the web ie, facebook/website/blog.

I consent for Matilda @ MiCreations to use the image/s of myself/family in MiCreations.

I also assign full copyright of the said creation together with the right of reproduction either wholly or in part.

I agree that MiCreations can use these creations either separately or together, either wholly or in part, in any way in any medium.

I have read this release form carefully and fully understand its meaning and implications.


If you agree to the above statement please post your consent.

*Release form maybe modified in future

No comments:

Post a Comment