Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 18 - 18th Jan 2010

One of Kayla's Christmas presents was a sand pit. Not the clam/shell ones, but one that has a stand and an umbrella!

I set it up after we got back from our holiday, but I only just got sand yesterday! Sand only cost me $4 and omg did Kayla and Miles have a ball with it! What is great about this particular brand of sandpit is that it has 2 sections, one for water and one for sand. In saying that. There is NOW sand and water in both sections.

So Day 18's image is one of Kayla playing with the sandpit.

Only did minor editing in photoshop, just to clean up the colours and contrast.



*Edit

I should advice that this week I'm doing a theme. That theme is 50mm. So my all my photo's this week are set at 50mm with my lens.

1 comment:

  1. You and your sister had heaps of fun in the sandpit when you were kiddies.

    ReplyDelete