Thursday, January 21, 2010

Road Trip - 31.12.09

Last day of the year!

When we went to the train station to go to Aquativity, Kayla saw a poster advertising Thomas the Tank Engine at the Ipswich Railway Museum. It's only on one time a year, so we figured while we were in Brisbane we would go.

I contacted my friend Andrea who lives in Jondaryan, and she was all for catching up. So Andrea and her lil boy Asher, myself, Kayla, Miles and Ximena went to the Ipswich Railway Museum.




Kayla looking cool in her Dora sunglasses. And Asher. He is so cute, but so tiny compared to Kayla!


Kayla, Asher, Ximena and Andrea riding in the train. Kayla was enjoying it until the train started to do all these curves and then she started freaking out.


On Thomas the Tank jumping castle... well it's not really a castle, more jumping tank.


This is my fav one. By the way, I didn't teach her to jump/land like this. But everytime i see it makes me laugh.

We were at the museum for a couple of hours. We properly only got to see about half of it. We discovered and indoor play centre with all these train tracks, and Kayla did not want to leave there. We were in that room for over an hour!



If we are ever back there I would like to go again, as there is more to the museum than what we saw

No comments:

Post a Comment