Went over to my MIL(Val) house she has a native garden. So lots of things to photograph. It was windy though, and I mean windy! So it was hard to hold the camera, focus and hold the subject to keep it still. I had to use my archery instincts and wait for the wind to die down. In hindsight I should have used my tripod. Stupid stupid stupid me! So the images that I thought were awesome worked out all yuck. Once I figured out my iso problem as well I noticed that when I would put the light metre on the right exposure, it would over exposure it. So I had to manually underexpose it so it didn't look washed out.
Overall this one ended being the best out of the bunch. I still had to sharpen it, Oh well I learned from my mistakes. Learned a lot that's for sure.
And a bonus one. It's an Australia native plant, but I can't remember the name of it.
I like it, but it's noisy, the iso was 1800. I had it set to 200, and I checked it, but it went to 1800. Needless to say I changed the iso off auto and left it at 200. I'm learning new things about my camera everyday, and my lens too for that matter.