Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Road Trip - 24.12.09

Kayla and Miles having fun.

They have their moments, and this one they were having loads of fun.

Well in the arvo we walked to another park. Tell you what it's nice to have the choice. This park was small but still had a really good play ground. I was impressed with the climbing wall.
Kayla tried it out, but wasn't really comfortable with it.


I don't remember what Kayla was saying, but I just love the way the sun makes her hair glow


I wasn't looking through the view finder when I took this photo. I was going to delete it, but I like the composition so I decided to keep it.


Miles I swear is a magnet when it comes to water!
This container is for the animals to drink out of. But no, Miles insisted he wanted to play with it.

And that's not an unhappy look, that's an ecstatic look. You could almost hear him yelling for joy! If you look closely at his romper, you'll see that it's drenched with water.
Then he insisted on tasting it!

I swear this boy makes me laugh, and if it's on the ground it's fair game and he will try to eat it. This boy will eat anything. No seriously anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment