Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Road Trip - 23.12.09

Well like Kayla, Miles loves my parents stair case. Seriously you would take him away and he'd crack it and crawl straight back.


Caught in the act, I mean just look at the cheeky face!

The rest of the day we didn't do much. I did pick up some canvas's and paints for the kids to make something extra special for their Abuelo and Abuela.


Miles doesn't look too impressed here, but he had lots of fun painting that's for sure. My sister took this photo for me as I was holding Miles.
What I did, for anyone that wants to know, I squirted the paint straight onto the canvas, and then i let miles colour it in.

With Kayla well she wanted to use a paint brush.

She told me it's a bird trying to escape from a rain cloud and rain. Well that's what it looks like to me that is lol.

When if finally stopped raining, we ventured outside and went for a walk to one of the parks close by.

Kayla enjoyed the walk, she got to see lots of house with their Christmas lights, which she really enjoyed.





On the way home Kayla demanded to go in the stroller. Mum didn't mind (my mum, not me), as she got to hold Miles. By the time we got to the end of the street before home, Kayla fell asleep! She was that tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment