Thursday, January 14, 2010

Road Trip - 26.12.09

We were all getting bored, so Mum, Ximena, myself, Kayla and Miles, piled into the car and we drove to Kalinga Park.

Kayla's pram that she got from santa (Miles loves it too)
I found out about this park from this website.

For those of you that are in Brisbane this is a must see park. It is located at the end of Park Avenue, Clayfield QLD

This Park suits all ages. There is a huge sandpit. But the tree houses are well designed and made. Lots of climbing to be done. There is a climbing wall, and climbing nets. Seriously kids wont get board.


Mum took this photo for me (i don't have greasy hair, it was just so hot and humid that I wet my hair to cool me down).
As you can see the massive sandpit, with lots of bouncy 'horses'

Look Mum no hands!


Loving my boy


You can see how big the 'tree houses' are in the background.


No I don't want to wear my hat, can't you see i'm hot!


There is a reason that Kayla has her dress tucked into her undies. She kept tripping on it when she was climbing, so it was just easier to tuck it in to prevent her from ripping it.

You could make a day of it at this park, as there are loads of bike paths. There are picnic benches and BBQ's as well. Toilets aren't far from the playground either.

One seriously cool park. We all had fun that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment