Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Baby's last day

He will always be my baby, but today is the last day that Miles will be a baby. Tomorrow he will be 1, and he will be a Toddler. *sigh*
Gez the year has gone fast.


A couple of hours old


1st bath

He is such a completely different kid when compared to Kayla.

Kayla is bossy, but bubbly.

Miles is laid back and bubbly.


He is such a water baby, loves the water. And OMG will eat anything! Seriously! If it's on the floor he'll try to eat it.

He now has 3 teeth. 2 bottom, 1 top. I just hope he doesn't get the rest of them all at once, but knowing my luck that will happen.

Just remember Miles you will always be our baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how he's grown! Such a handsome boy, and a delightful personality. (Not to mention a smile that makes me so clucky!)

    Happy Birthday Miles! :)

    ReplyDelete